Citygirl/ Farmhand

Citygirl/ Farmhand
Check out those hay bales

The Farm

The Farm
The Farm

Friday, October 15, 2010

Good Things Come to Those Who Wait

There is a distinct possibility that the new website won't go up til Monday. Don't kill yourself!

I am giving you this really strange story about Tim to tide you over, just in case....

If you live in NYC like we do (during the week anyway), you'll know that it was raining for most the evening and into the night. I held off taking Zelda for a walk as long as I could and actually cleverly waited until Tim came home so he could walk her in the rain. I'm like a cat in the rain; hate it. But my plans were foiled by guilt when Tim accused me of never helping around the house so fine, I said, and we went for a walk together. I had the additional incentive of helping to pick out the movie rental from the video store. Tim has been known to rent some seriously awful movies (hello, Gigli) when he goes solo, so we trudged out in the rain together around 9pm.

As a modern gentleman, Tim let me use his umbrella, but as it was seriously raining, he was getting a bit wet and decided to use Zelda's shit bag as a rain hat. Ladies and gentleman, witness Tim's plastic bag rain hat.

Also available in this lovely du-rag style.

1 comment: