Citygirl/ Farmhand

Citygirl/ Farmhand
Check out those hay bales

The Farm

The Farm
The Farm

Monday, January 18, 2010

Closed for business

I just took a photo of myself with photobooth and I sure am looking awful today. My face is fat, my bangs are uneven and my skin is a disaster. And what's worse is that I'm starting to feel like I don't really have anything else to offer up right now except my cuteness and possibly my excellent dishwashing skills. I have never set out to be a desperate housewife though. 99.9 per cent of the time I feel like I am married to the most amazing guy in the world. He is like a bottomless pit of giving. He really is. But .1 percent of the time he's an asshole, especially when the "pussy store is closed for business". He gets cranky and justly so, I suppose, but he's being a little beatch and won't let me look at his plans for the barn because "you won't understand, just finish the dishes". Excuse me? Okay, I did sneak a peak when he went in the bedroom and they were was a tad more complicated than I expected- about 50 pages of sketches and numbers and charts and I do admit to never having been a math prodigy but they there is a pretty simple rendering that goes along with them that made total sense. I realize I sound a tad ignorant right now and I may not be able to construct a building from scratch, but I can read those bloody drawings. I wish he would let me contribute. I'm going to be pissed when this thing is missing a window or ventilation or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment