Citygirl/ Farmhand

Citygirl/ Farmhand
Check out those hay bales

The Farm

The Farm
The Farm

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm not sure there is anyone in the world who wakes up more depressed than me

I have come to actually dread going to sleep because I hate waking up in the mornings. The phrase "I hate my life" is usually the first thing that springs into my head each day. That is really sad. I don't really have anything to hate that much and yet, that is the phrase that continually rapes my mind daily. Perhaps it is because my Gabourey Sabide-ious husband has been forcing me to get up before it is light out and I honestly can't function before 6:36 am, 6:46 being ideal. I don't know. I think I need to get Dr. Phil on myself and start forcing myself to think something even slightly more positive like "I have the gift of being alive". Ok, that might be a bit much but what about "if Sarah Palin can run for Vice President, I can do anything". That's optimistic and yet still tinged with the cruel recognition that many, many people are unbelievably fucking stupid. That's it! At least I am not one of them! Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner.

2 comments: