Citygirl/ Farmhand

Citygirl/ Farmhand
Check out those hay bales

The Farm

The Farm
The Farm

Monday, February 8, 2010

Life of Leisure

I sort of want to hurt my husband right now. Sunday morning. I get up and walk the dog at 7. Then I go back to bed for a little bit because come on, it's Sunday. We had plans for me to take the dog all day but at the last minute, my man just decides to take her to work with him for the day. I didn't put up much of a fight because I had a ton of work to do and it would be a hell of a lot easier to do it without a dog jumping on me and biting my hands all day. Don't get me wrong, I love the dog, but they had one foot out the door already so I didn't put up much of a fight, if any. Cut to later that day, Mr. Crankyass calls me grumbling and then basically hangs up on me. It was rude. I called him back and no answer for two hours. When he finally decided to call me back, I was naturally a little annoyed by his rude behavior and we got into a little tiff and he told me that it must be nice to lead a life of leisure. A life of leisure? come on, dude. You are insane. I could understand if I were unemployed and spent my days taking tennis lessons and getting facials that he pays for but really? Sure I indulge in life's finer things from time to time, but I PAY FOR THEM. And... I do it after putting in a 70 hour work week. Jerk! P.s. we did not go to the farm this weekend and somebody gets really grumpy when he has to spend the weekend in the city....

No comments:

Post a Comment