Citygirl/ Farmhand

Citygirl/ Farmhand
Check out those hay bales

The Farm

The Farm
The Farm

Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Table Picture...finally

So, pretty much right after we got on I-78 Friday night, I lost all connection to modern technology and haven't been able to get to this picture until now. Okay, while you can use some technology on the farm, you can't if you forgot to charge your electronics before you leave because as I may have mentioned before, there is NO ELECTRICITY. In case I haven't mentioned that like 700 times. And- we camped out there TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW. Crazy right? I just showered for the first time since Friday morning. Disgusting. But I will go into the campout description, or Tales of the Nightmare Campout as it shall be known, first thing tomorrow morning, don't you worry.

Until then, enjoy the pic of the desk that launched Tim into the finals for Husband of the Year. Please note that the desk will have a glass top but it's currently being cut down to size in Chinatown. It's about 5 feet long. Imagine. And while you're at it, check out Tim's giant Louise Bourgeois-esque Spider sculpture in the background.

G'night

No comments:

Post a Comment