Citygirl/ Farmhand

Citygirl/ Farmhand
Check out those hay bales

The Farm

The Farm
The Farm

Friday, August 6, 2010

Vroom, Summer Vacay

Hot on the tail of my depressing entry about losing my job, guess what? It's time for a little break.

CitygirlFarmhand and her husband will be on VACATION!!! until August 16. If you miss us and are feeling sad, I encourage you to watch and and/ or re-watch Tim’s very special Shooting Lesson Videos in which he not only appears to be a hick, but is hell-bent on getting me excited about that big, scary rifle.
Here are those links again....

As a bonus, I also included our song here, complete with video. Listen to it, close your eyes and think of Tim and I as we ride a motorcycle up and down the northwest. (p.s. seeing that it had 24 million views made me feel really original)
There will be plenty of laughs, plenty of tears, but most of all, we will miss the farm and lifting steel in the 90 degree heat. Ok, I won't.

SEE YA AUGUST 16!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment