Citygirl/ Farmhand

Citygirl/ Farmhand
Check out those hay bales

The Farm

The Farm
The Farm

Monday, April 5, 2010

From Guns to Wigs

This is a real conversation I had with my husband yesterday while driving to the farm.

Him: Once we get settled I want to start a wig collection.
Me: A what?
Him: A wig collection.
Me: A wig collection?
Him: Yeah a ridiculous wig collection. Yeah just get a big closet and line the top shelf with wigs.

A very long pause.

Me: Why?
Him: Sometimes you just want to rock a mullet. Like that guy with the long flowing blonde donger last night.
Me: Is this some sort of overcompensation for your hair loss?
Him: Not at all.
Me: Okay. But what does the farm have to do with wigs?
Him: Nothing. I just need that shelf space.
Me: I still don't understand.
Him: Some days you just want to change it up.
Me: Right.
Him: I mean, like ridiculous ones. But nice though. Made of real hair. Not Halloween style.

No comments:

Post a Comment