Citygirl/ Farmhand

Citygirl/ Farmhand
Check out those hay bales

The Farm

The Farm
The Farm

Friday, May 21, 2010

Welcome Home Bitch

I was SO excited to get back to the city. The weather is gorgeous and people were out and about, in good spirits. Mostly.
I left my apartment on the Upper East Side singing zippity doo da as I skipped and flitted about when this car almost hit me and completely snapped me out of my reverie. I admit, I gave them a little glare, but come on, they almost hit me. They deserved a little glare. But I definitely did not deserve to have them scream "Fucking Bitch!!!" at me. I honestly just stopped and stared at them and said "really?" They sort of seemed embarrassed because that was definitely an extreme reply and we were about 3 feet away from one another, but they covered their embarrassment with another "fuck you" and screeched away.
A warm welcome indeed.

P.S. who new the Upper East Side was so prone to angry drivers? This is the second incident in like a month. Is it me?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I am aware that I spent "knew" incorrectly. Meant to

    ReplyDelete