Citygirl/ Farmhand

Citygirl/ Farmhand
Check out those hay bales

The Farm

The Farm
The Farm

Monday, May 3, 2010

Rockin Birthday



I know what you're thinking. Awesome outfit. Yep, I know. What's awesomer is that I've worn it two days in a row after wearing it for my annual birthday run. It smells so good. (I force myself to run 5-10 miles every year just to make sure I'm still in shape as I get older and older. Did 6 1/2 which = acceptable, but not notable).

I spent the rest of my birthday lifting and moving giant rocks as you can see here. Tim even called me Annie Goldsworthy. Not bad for my first time moving and shaping rocks. My back is killing me but anything for art. Life is pain. Even on your birthday.




We called it quits around 6, Timmy corked a bottle of wine and we sat in the gravel driveway watching the sunset like Maw and Paw Hickerton. Here is an artistic shot of my muddy boot to wrap up my work filled, down home, country-fried birthday. 




No comments:

Post a Comment