Citygirl/ Farmhand

Citygirl/ Farmhand
Check out those hay bales

The Farm

The Farm
The Farm

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Expanding Wart and Groper

Sniffer and Groper were up to their classic old tricks again last night. Tim was pretty excited about a new move that he created when (WARNING: THIS IS DISGUSTING AND WAY TMI) I was tying my sneaker laces and he straddled my head. This riled Sniffer up quite a bit and she added her own move where she got right in my face and rubbed up on it with her nasty expanding wart while Tim's balls were softly grazing my hair. This happened twice of course (two shoes) and I must say they had that routine pretty down pat. It was surprisingly well choreographed. There was even the song "Ballsack Dipper"  which goes to the tune "Love Rollercoaster." You know that one that became famous when the Red Hot Chili Peppers remade it and it was in the Beavis and Butthead movie I think. So the song goes "Ballsack Dipper" to the beat of the lyric "Rollercoaster" and then it just repeats a lot. Ballsack Dipper of love...
Ballsack Dipper, woo woo woo
Ballsack Dipper

And more on Expanding Wart. Poor Zelda has this giant wart on her lip that keeps growing. I tried to take a picture of it but it just wouldn't come out. I'll spare you the graphic images of warts that pop up when you do a google search as most of them are genital related close ups.

happy saturday. Hope all you single ladies out there find a nice man to dip his balls on your head tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment