Citygirl/ Farmhand

Citygirl/ Farmhand
Check out those hay bales

The Farm

The Farm
The Farm

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Margaret and Mat

My 80 year old neighbor Margaret left this outside our door last night:

It's undeniably fucking weird. And obviously used. And yet, it came from a place of goodness so it makes me feel bad to ridicule it in cyberspace but let me reiterate, she's 80 years old. She'll never find this blog.

Oh Margaret, poor sweet Margaret. Madge. That was actually my Nana's name, god rest her soul. Anyway, Margaret left this suspicious looking object outside our door with that label. She used to leave flowers for my husband daily that didn't actually make me jealous, not necessarily, but maybe a little, but at the end of the day, while I may not be perfect, time is on my side. At least when it relates to Margaret. Anyway, this was really weird, this gift for our puppy. This used rattle slash perverted object.

I'll just close up this rambling bit of odd info about my neighbor with a live image from her doormat. Yes, this is what's going on out there right this very moment.

The clutter pile is expanding and the laminated wolves photo is still there, looking at me every morning. It's sort of romantic.


No comments:

Post a Comment