Citygirl/ Farmhand

Citygirl/ Farmhand
Check out those hay bales

The Farm

The Farm
The Farm

Monday, March 22, 2010

Wasabi Lobby

View Image

You may not be able to judge a book by its cover, but you can judge a sushi restaurant by its name. Which is why I sort of deserve the food poisoning that I got from Wasabi Lobby last night.

You know what the worst part is? I knew that eating there was a bad idea and so I thought I would be safe and only order the seaweed salad. Which made me sick while Jim is fine despite the tuna handroll and yellowtail sashimi. I keep thinking it might be my karmic retribution for talking about the now infamous bedwetting. Like his dreams of peeing, I kept having dreams that I was throwing up all night and then I woke up and was like, wow, that was not a dream.


P.s. Does Obama’s new health care bill cover food poisoning? I’m going to look into it because if I don’t stop vomiting soon, I may have to go to the hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment